Our main goal with every engagement is to find the right solution for our clients. This may involve building something new, it could be a process change, or maybe buying a software product off the self. What ever it is we will help guide you in finding what makes sense.
If it is determined to involve a development effort, Simacor's Project Management and Business Analysis Team have years of experience utilizing proven methodologies and project control processes. This results in delivering projects that are high quality, on-time, and within budget.
A sample of the types of services we can offer are listed below.
Complete Needs Assessments / Requirements - identify the requirements from all aspects including the business, your customers, your competitors, the stakeholders, future vision, and system related.
Software Vendor Evaluation Process - Complete process to locate, evaluate multiple vendor solutions, score based on criteria, and select a solution.
- Use Case Development - the story of a single process or procedure used in developing solutions as well as test plans
- Perform Gap Analysis - determining the missing pieces of what is needed versus what is currently available
- Process Improvement Initiatives - document the current process. Using best practices along with your business culture and standards, document the future vision, and then work with the business to create a plan to implement the changes.
- System Analysis - review an application or function and create technical specs for the development team
- Project Management - Planning and managing technology business projects using proven methodologies, processes, and techniques
- Quality Assurance / UAT Practice Development - create a sustainable testing process to be used for any technology type project
Check out a few of our recent projects. To get a more detailed listing go to our Project Showcase Page.
Current Business Application Evaluation / Process Improvement Initiative
Simacor Business Consultant worked with our client to review all current business processes and the systems used within these processes. Current process flow diagrams were created and recommendations for process improvements and system changes were provided.
Software Vendor Selection Process
Implemented the Simacor approach to evaluating software for several departments. Types of evaluations included: ECM (Enterprise Content Management), Resource Management, Time Capture, Expense Management, Applicant Tracking, and LMS (Learning Management System).
Legacy System Evaluation
Evaluated a legacy system for a client to determine best approach. Did they need to re-write the entire application, modify the existing application with new features, or was there an application off the shelf to meet their needs? After the analysis was complete it was determined to re-write the application using pieces of the existing code that made sense.
Functional Design of Web Application
Created the functional design for a new web application that creates requests and quotes for customers. Included a requirements document that outlined all requirements for the application.
Designed Processes for Laserfiche Implementation
Documented the current business process and looked for areas of improvement. Created the functional flow for the new process for the development team to create within Laserfiche.